cancelling a wishes cruise for Dec (I think it was the 19th)

CaliforniaDreamer

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I am just been diagnosed with breast cancer and all my planning is about to go up in smoke. Maybe someone here can benefit from this info - I will now call and cancel a wishes cruise, I believe it was dec 19th. I will also be cancelling a sunset safari, I forget what date, it's either the 17th or the 18th.

I don't think the ap rates go back out into the pool but just incase it will be GF 3 nights 12/14 and AKL after that.

I don't think I'll have any problem with the WDW refunds (I booked room only) but I'm not sure about the air fare on America West. We'll see.

Thanks to everyone here who helped me.

Good luck with your treatments!

-HM

I am so sorry to read this...

Sending positive thoughts and wishes for a complete recovery and, hopefully, the least invasive treatment necessary.

Take gentle care.

Thanks HM and dear bacibecky... It's going to be major surgery but chemo is up in the air. I can't believe I spent so much time organizing this trip that won't be happening... but it's the least of my challenges. When I was a little kid and I had to have a shot or something my mother would say (because we lived in So.Cal), "Think of Disneyland."

I still do.

When this is all behind you, California Dreamer, I hope to read of your next trip planning...probably done with even more joy than this one could bring.

Positive thoughts going your way each day.
Take gentle care.
Hugs :grouphug:

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Sorry you have to cancel your trip.

Take care of yourself.

Hugs:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter