Canceling Cruise--0nline??

CBJHockeyNut

Mouseketeer
Is it possible to cancel your cruise online or do you need to call and speak with a representative? If can cancel online can you please advise on how to do it, because when I looked I was not seeing that option. Not sure if I am overlooking it.
Thank you in advance

If you booked directly with Disney you will have to contact them directly. If the chat function is available, that might be faster than waiting on hold.

Is it possible to cancel your cruise online or do you need to call and speak with a representative? If can cancel online can you please advise on how to do it, because when I looked I was not seeing that option. Not sure if I am overlooking it.
Thank you in advance
I just canceled mine, and the only two ways listed that were acceptable were by phone or in writing. I'm not sure if chat counts as in writing-I wound up waiting on hold for close to 3 hours but finally got through to cancel.

We needed to cancel our February cruise and couldn’t figure out how to do so online. After checking here it confirmed that I needed to start dialing. I had booked directly and not through an agent, so selected the appropriate non- travel agent options when calling. After several attempts yesterday and today where I was automatically hung up on because the call center had too many calls- I called back and instead selected the “travel agent” options. I figured the worst thing would be that I would be transferred and hung up on.

Surprisingly I went into a normal cue and someone picked up within a minute or two! They helped me no problem or questions about being a travel agent. I think the reason they don’t let you cancel online is because I was asked if we wanted to change travel dates (which we do, but not this minute).

If there are not enough staff to answer phones, there should be an option to cancel online. Has anyone done this “in writing”? Seems archaic to have to call and repeatedly not get through or have to write. It’s as though they just don’t want to deal with canceling at all. Though I have to say, the CM with whom I spoke was very sweet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter