canceling a cruise booked with costco or TA

halfmonkey

DIS Veteran
So as I understand it, if you cancel your cruise before the paid-in-full date, you'll receive your full refund back if you booked it through Disney.

What about if you booked it through Costco? Does Costco charge any small cancelation fee before the PIF date?

How about if you use a TA? Do they charge a little fee if it's before the PIF date?

Costco Travel does not charge a cancellation fee if you cancel before their PIF date, which is two weeks earlier than DCL's.

But will you get the deposit back 100%?

Disney will refund the full deposit 100%. It depends on the individual TA's policy as far as crediting you the full amount or taking some percentage. You would need to check with them. BTW, Costco is a TA.

So as I understand it, if you cancel your cruise before the paid-in-full date, you'll receive your full refund back if you booked it through Disney.

What about if you booked it through Costco? Does Costco charge any small cancelation fee before the PIF date?

How about if you use a TA? Do they charge a little fee if it's before the PIF date?

If you booked concierge level, you will not receive a refund. You can move your deposit to a new booking, but you cannot receive a refund for a concierge deposit.

Thanks for the information. Didn't think about the earlier PIF date for Costco so it's a good thing I asked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter