Canadian DVC

Anually by credit card that gives me good rewards. Sometimes I will pay 3-4 months in advance if I see how the dollar is doing.

CC here too. I tend to pay on the very last day as I have a Feb use year and I need to recover from the Christmas bills!

I also pay by CC but I have now opened a US based account through TD and am thinking about monthly payments out of that account.

we just finished closing on our resale DVC and our use year is Dec our dues for 2013 on the site it says Jan 2014 is when the dues are due do i have to call member service and let them know that i want to pay by credit card or will i be able to do it all online.

we just finished closing on our resale DVC and our use year is Dec our dues for 2013 on the site it says Jan 2014 is when the dues are due do i have to call member service and let them know that i want to pay by credit card or will i be able to do it all online.

You can do it all online. They will send you a bill in the mail but you can just do it on the members website.

Use Year doesn't matter they are all due in Jan.

I also have it set as an auto payment on my RBC US dollar Visa. Might as well get a few Avion points out of it.

And as noted above, the dues due date has nothing to do with your use year - it's the same for everyone.

AMEX, more air miles to go again. You just have to remember to do it on-line before the deadline in February. I know it's strange but I don't like paying interest.:crazy2:

Pre-Authorized credit card annually.

Although, if you really wanted to, you can pay monthly by manually paying through the members website. When you get the statement at the end of the year, it will show how much you paid and if there is still a balance remaining, that amount will be charged to the credit card on file. I have never done this but I was told it can be done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter