Canadian Deal - upgraded 3 day PH to 4 day PH and got refund!

Suzanne in Cda

Earning My Ears
Just in case anyone else is wondering, we had already purchased 3 day PH tickets for our trip in December and called today to see if we could upgrade to 4 day PH and take advantage of Canadian Discount.

We were upgraded to 4 day PH and also got a $45 USD refund!

The only downside was the 15 minute wait to speak with ticket operations to sort it all out.

(FYI - I called (407) 939-4230 and then they had to transfer me to the right department)

Hope this helps out someone else!

Suzanne

Thanks, I need to something similar for a trip in January and wondered if they would give a refund :worship:

Just in case anyone else is wondering, we had already purchased 3 day PH tickets for our trip in December and called today to see if we could upgrade to 4 day PH and take advantage of Canadian Discount.

We were upgraded to 4 day PH and also got a $45 USD refund!

The only downside was the 15 minute wait to speak with ticket operations to sort it all out.

(FYI - I called (407) 939-4230 and then they had to transfer me to the right department)

Hope this helps out someone else!

Suzanne

That's odd - I (and MANY other new customers) have been having problems buying the deal online and called to purchase. I was told by 3 people that they would not allow the deal to be purchased by phone. I spent TWO HOURS being bounced from one department to another and still got no tickets! I ended up buying through expedia for the same price....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter