Canadian Buffoon's Hi Low Vacation - South Central Musings

The last time we were there in late Fall/Winter, we froze our butts off. The nights were SO cold, and we spend about 4 billion dollars on sweatshirts. I'd definitely say take at LEAST light jackets for sure. You can always tie them around your waists, or worst case scenario, get a locker.
Thanks, I'll pack warmer clothes for the night.

I go away and....
Shoes?? Bags???

:sad2:

Guess who I saw tonight!!!

Don't mind me.
Carry on.
Eep! He caught us!!!! We're good little mermaids. Honest!
image.gif
Anyways, hello there friend!

Hey! How are y'all? (As they say here). I was pretty sure I checked in a page ago, but I guess not.

I used to wear my pink Mickey crocs, but Sketches Go Walk have worked the best the last couple of trips.

I'm supposed to be asleep right now, have had about 3 hours sleep every night this week, due to waking up and having trouble going back. Tonight I am getting a glorious 1 1/2 and the dog woke up, very anxious to go out. She had stomach issues earlier , so I believed her. Being in an apartment, I had to get dressed to take her outside on a leash. Guess what? Not even a tinkle.:mad: I went back to bed, and fell asleep, at which point the dog woke me up again:mad: I put her back K on the bed , told her to lay down! Fell asleep for about 15 min, and she did it again! :headache: I have now slept almost an hour and the alarm will ring in 4 1/2. Jim is snoring so loud I am thinking it won't happen soon. Won't get to sleep in on the weekend, but at least maybe I will get a nap. Oh she just tried it again. Grrrr! Our bed us really tall and she is really small, so when she gets down, she can't get back up unless I get up and get her. I tried one of those doggie ladders but she freaked out and wouldn't try it.

Park bag? I still love the old bagalini. I have taken a couple of Thirty one cross bodies, but I miss the extra pockets and the water bottle pocket.

I go away and....
Shoes?? Bags???

:sad2:

Guess who I saw tonight!!!

Don't mind me.
Carry on.
Well, my first thought was Mickey at Fantasmic, but no, you were posting at 8:37, so not possible.

How about that little tramp, Tink? Were you flirting with Tink again?

Funny, today I'm wearing the Skechers I wore on our first trip. They don't make them the same anymore, alas. I hate memory foam. For our last trip, I got a great pair of Teva sandals. The only problem was, I didn't have an opportunity to break them in ahead of time, since right before Spring Break in Illinois isn't exactly sandal weather. So, they did give me a small blister. Now, they are totally broken in and awesome, however.

I also like Bagallinis. I have a small brown one from our first trip, when we also used a backpack. Then, I picked up a bigger knockoff at Sears for our last trip. The funny thing is, I didn't realize it was a knockoff until months later, when I was looking at the Bagallini website, and was like, hey, that's my bag!

Yup, this is my style of running amok...

Ha! I just wear the same shoes that I wear at home when I go to WDW. I need to finish figuring out my wardrobe for my upcoming trip!

I do know that I'm bringing my Dooney Diamond 60th Anniversary purse that I just got the week before the 60th ended at Disneyland. It's a bright blue. Now I know what color I will do my nails!

Ponzi is going to have a fit when he gets back!

Just checking in to join the fun! We have been at WDW since Sunday and have had a great week. We leave on Sunday, sadly, then back to the real world.

Hello! I've read a TR or two of yours from before so I'm excited to finally hop in near the beginning. Looking forward to hearing about your trip.

I heard that Epcot is PACKED today!!! Hope you were able to have fun anyway.

I'm sick. I guess it's good I didn't go with you. It would not have been fun!

Just got here...just before you fly back from part I of your trips. Looking forward to hearing all about them! I'd add more, but currently in mourning since my football team lost :sad:

I loved my Saucony Guide 5s. So when they started to wear out, I bought new ones, which were now the Guide 6. And they were different! Nowhere near as good as my old ones.

But then I found a pair of Teva sandals on sale, and they're my new favorites. Haven't tried them at Disney yet, but I tried them at a local theme park and they were worked well :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter