Canada is Golden again

DisneySpence

Mouseketeer
I know this is a little late but I just wanted to send a shout out to our Juniour team for one hell of a great job at the tournament in Nort Dakota. They served our country proud and put on an excellent display of hockey superiority outscoring the opposition 41-7 great job guys you should be proud you have made your nation smile from ear to ear. :worship:

You're so right, DisneySpence!! :cheer2:

Way to go, we're very proud of you!!! Awesome effort, and result! :cheer2: :D :cheer2:

Such an awesome memory not only for the fans, but for those kids!
Go Canada!!! :cheer2:

They deserve everything they accomplished. I don't know if anyone else was able to check out the games but I was able to attend the bronze and gold medal games and the Canadian support was unbelievable. It was crazier than a Jets playoff game and I've attended my share of those as well. I think we showed the world that not only the players, but the fans are the greatest as well. We now hold every major hockey title for mens, womens and junior. Way to go boys.

It is great to see them win the gold finally. I was at the Gold game 2 years ago here in Halifax and it was a big disappointment when they won the silver medal. I know what the atmosphere is like -you can't get the same feeling when watching it on tv.
I was also at the woman's game last year when they won the gold against the United States and that was just as exciting.

It was certainly a great victory for our Juniors! What an awesome team! It's so cool that Canada now holds 6 major hockey titles. Now all we need is for those NHL teams to get back on the ice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter