Can you....?

tl_swift

Adventures are for those who love travel in the tr
I was thinking of packing some deli sandwhiches in each of our fannie packs. Has anyone done this? Will they ask you to throw it out?

I'm sure people have brought in sandwiches with no problem from CMs. I'd be more concerned about food poisoning if it's something you're thinking of doing this time of year. :sick:

eta- oops, just saw your ticker and see it'll be Decemberish. I still wouldn't risk it myself.

We pack in lunches all the time. We do use a cooler though. I really don't know how well your sandwiches would be in a fanny pack with no ice! We have never had any problems at any of the parks. They look through at bag check, ask if we have any glass bottles and off we go.
I hope this helps!!

Kimba

Thank you for the responces!!! The only reason I was thinking fanny pack was to share the load. With the five of us I was thinking toting a cooler all day would be hard on my shoulder. Kids are teens now so I don't have the stroller to through things into anymore. Although, renting one just to tote stuff is tempting;) but I think teens would disown me- just wouldn't be cool. :hippie:

You could pack them in a small cooler and rent a locker instead. Those cost about $5 a day I believe and are transferrable if you park hop. Another option would be to put them in a small soft sided lunchbag and then in a backpack and then take turns carrying it.

I also wouldn't want to risk having them go bad, and also it seems like the possibility of them getting smooshed riding around in a fanny pack would be pretty good too. All that effort and then have someone not want to eat it anyway seems like a big waste to me. Jmho! :goodvibes

Maybe do peanut butter or something that won't spoil like deli meats. It can still be warm around the time you are going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter