• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can you use your Dream Reward $'s for portraits

MELSMICE

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, to Disney World we'll go. It'll be
Has anyone used their Disney Dream Rewards $'s from their Visa for the hand drawn portraits that are done at the BC & GF?

We had some done of my DD's about 5 years ago & would like to get updated ones. I'm pretty sure they take Disney $'s so I would think they would take the Rewards $'s.

Anyone know anything about this? :confused:

(I thought I posted this on the Resorts Boards - sorry. I don't know how to move it!!! :crazy: )

I can't answer your question so I'm going to bump this back to page one for you.

We just had our kids portraits drawn at the MK and they would take $ or a major creditcard. They would not take my room charge. I was afraid to ask him if they took the rewards card. Good luck. It may be different at the resort. I have watched the lady do a portrait at the BC and she was very good.

Originally posted by wilderness01
I have watched the lady do a portrait at the BC and she was very good.

We had them done last time at the BC by a woman named Echo Keller. There was someone different there in November, but maybe they are just "sharing" the job now.

Maybe I'll e-mail the question to Disney & ask them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter