Can you take food into Seaworld?

mpbest

Mom to disney addict in training!!!
I know you can take food, drinks, etc into WDW, but what about Seaworld? Are they as flexible regarding carrying in your own snacks and drinks? TIA

The Orlando website isn't as specific as the following from the San Antonio location but one might surmise that same company = same policy. From the FAQ section...

May I bring my own food and beverages into SeaWorld San Antonio?

SeaWorld San Antonio has a strict food and beverage policy as to what may or may not enter the park. Below is a list of what is, or is not allowed under the food and beverage policy. If at any time you have a question about items, please speak to a supervisor or Guest Services.
IS ALLOWED:
Small ice chests of six-pack size or smaller (one per family).
Special dietary food, diabetic, health related or dietary needs. These types of specialty foods may enter the park with park management approval.
Baby food, bottles, jars and other baby items.
Fountain drinks, single serve drinks, refillable mugs (if opened prior to turnstile).
Reasonable quantity of bottled drinking water. Juice boxes (straws must be disposed of).
Single servings of snacks.
IS NOT ALLOWED:
Alcohol is never permitted in through or out of the turnstiles. Any alcohol from outside of SeaWorld must be disposed of prior to entry. Any alcoholic beverage purchased at SeaWorld must be disposed of prior to exiting through the gates.
Ice chests larger than six-pack size.
Straws and lids.
Bags of fast food items, picnic baskets, sandwiches or loafs of bread (meals).
Soda, sports drinks or energy drinks (single serving is allowed if open).
Large servings of snacks.

Dick Taylor

The past 2 times we went, we brought 2 small, soft sided coolers (6pk can sized). In one we had sandwiches and in the other we had sodas/juice boxes (with straws) and waters.

Then in the diaper bag we had snacks.

Security didn't say a word. And then we decided to eat while waiting for one of the shows (outside theater where food and drinks are allowed) and nobody said anything when we pulled out our lunch.

We usually take advantage of the picnic area neat the Budweiser Pavillion. We've found security to be much more relaxed about such things than @ WDW. 2 small coolers, one for sandwiches & one for drinks has never been a problem.

I have found that it depends on the security guard. I've been 3 times bringing food/drinks and have been successful 1 time. The other times I was told that it had to go back to the car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter