Can you sit 9 at a table at Teppan Edo?

WVU Disney Fan

Mouseketeer
It will be 7 adults and 2 kids. I read where the tables seat 8 wondering if they would let us squeeze an extra person on the table.

I've seen them squeeze in a 9th person if that person was a child so possibly they might do it. No idea if it's bookable for 9 or not though.

Last time we ate here we were a party of 7 and we shared with a party of 2. We did have 3 children in our group so not sure if that was a factor.

Next trip we are a group of 9 (inc 3 kids) and I have booked a table - I hope we won’t be split up!

I have booked a party of 11 (9 adults & 2 two year olds in high chairs). Booked it as a party of 11, and we all fit, wrapping all the way around the table. This was in 2015. In 2017 booked for a party of 8.

It will be 7 adults and 2 kids. I read where the tables seat 8 wondering if they would let us squeeze an extra person on the table.

We had a party of 7, and they put an additional party with two adults at our table. Two people on each end, five across the long side of the table. We had no problems fitting.

Yes. We're a family of 6 and were sat with a group of 3 college guys earlier this year.

We were a party of 10 in June. Plenty of room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter