Can you rollerblade on Disney Resort bike paths?

As far as I know, Rollerblading is only allowed at the Wide World of Sports Complex...
I wish someone would have told that to the kid rollerblading outside our door early one morning at POR! We were on the second floor but I'm sure the people on the first floor got to experience the noise as well....round and round and round he went! ~:(~

Found the following on another site. ~:D~

Walking, Jogging, and Inline Skating
Even though you can walk, jog, and inline skate almost anywhere around Walt Disney World, the 1.4 mile walkway around the Caribbean Beach resort, the path between Fort Wilderness and the Wilderness Lodge, the paths through Dixie Landings, the paths and walkways around the Yacht Club & Beach Club, Coronado Springs, Dolphin, Swan, and Boardwalk resorts and walkways at the Old Key West resort are especially great for walking and jogging, and the paths at the Old Key West resort, Fort Wilderness, and the Villas at the Disney Institute are great for inline skating.

Actually there's some Florida law which prohibits skating on walkways and roadways. It's printed in the materials you get at check-in at every resort, with a note to contact guest services about where you can rollerblade.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter