Can you ride Everest over and over on an EMH morning if early enough?

Jillpie

Can you package some Main St. music and send it to
We'll be there in June and can't wait for this ride. For those that have done EMH mornings there, are you riding it repeatedly before the crowds come?

The wait at that time in the morning the wait will probably be only about 10 min and of course will get longer and longer as the day goes by. I would go straight there get a fast pass if they are running yet and ride as many times as you can with a wait under 20 min. Then you can use the fast passes you got later in the dya. we were there a few weeks ago on a non entry morning and we rode 2x within 15 and got fast passes for later. Hope this helps somewhat!

Good question! I'm also wondering. I heard that there are only a handful of attractions open at AK for the EMH and EE is not one of them but I don't know for sure.

My son and grandson rode it several times in the early morning...I am taking my granddaughter in June..and plan to try to ride it at least a couple of times first thing in the morning...It is really a great ride! :cheer2: :banana: :bounce:

The 2nd week of march I showed up one day at the park opening. The ride was not immediately open, but I got two fastpasses for us. I then waited until the ride opened one hour later. When it opened I walked in and rode (not using fastpass) with about a 15 minute wait. Then, by the time I was done with that ride, there was already a 45 minute wait, that eventually went to over 2 hours.

LISAMWDW said:
Good question! I'm also wondering. I heard that there are only a handful of attractions open at AK for the EMH and EE is not one of them but I don't know for sure.

Thanks everyone! Can someone confirm whether Everest is a EMH attraction or not?

Jillpie said:
Thanks everyone! Can someone confirm whether Everest is a EMH attraction or not?
AS it is not "officially" open until a week from Friday (4/7), it is not currently listed as an EMH attraction, but it most definitely will be once it has had its official opening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter