Can you purchase Disney Gift Cards in Canada?

indigodisney

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if there is somewhere in Canada to purchase Disney Gift cards for use in DW or on DCL in the US? Thanks.

Thanks for your reply!! That is pretty expensive to ship....thanks for letting me know, it would have taken me forever to find that. have a great night!:goodvibes

No they do not ship to Canada even though it may appear they do. They will gladly take your order and your money and not bother telling you the cards are not coming until you inquire where they are. It is only then do they tell you that Canadians cannot buy gift cards. They held up almost 500 dollars on my cc last Christmas until I got it straightened out.:goodvibes

Thanks Drag n fly - with our dollar in the toilet currently I am in no rush to pursue this anyway. Thanks so much for replying!!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter