• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can you go over and visit Vistana Resort?

lynnfitz

DIS Veteran
Hi, we're going to be down in Orlando in Jan, staying on points at Disney. I'm interested in checking out the Vistana resort for maybe a summer stay. Is there a gate you have to go through to get in? If there is, would they let us in to walk around to see what it's like? I've heard so many good things about it on this board, would really like to take a look-thanks!!

You can access the Welcome Center without going through a security gate, but in order to get into the resort itself (into the guest villa areas) you would need to show a villa key....even if you are walking in.

Ok thanks, was hoping to check out the grounds, but I guess we go back to the you tube videos, lol! Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter