Can you ease my mind about LMTClub?

JayLaLa

Mouseketeer
I purchased 5 day tickets for my family of 6 a week ago. I received my confirmation, but I haven't gotten my tickets. When I log into my LMTClub account, it doesn't show any reservations or trips. But the $1400 was charged last week! Please tell me I didn't get scammed! This is the first time I've bought from anyone other than Disney!

I got mine within 5 days, didn't charge CC until day I got the email. They may have wrong email. Check your spam too

Btw, my account doesn't show any trips or reservations either, but I didn't make hotel reservations thru LMTclub.

Got the tickets! Phew! I called them and they said they emailed them last week! Checked every folder and it wasn't there. She had trouble re sending the email, but finally got one to go through. Thanks everyone! I'm so excited to save $200 off our tickets!

Glad it worked out for you. I used them yesterday to buy our tickets for April. I've been watching my email waiting for our tickets but nothing yet. I'll give it a few days before calling them.

We saved $45 per ticket X 4 $180!!!! Got the old discounted price.

Glad it worked out for you. I used them yesterday to buy our tickets for April. I've been watching my email waiting for our tickets but nothing yet. I'll give it a few days before calling them.

We saved $45 per ticket X 4 $180!!!! Got the old discounted price.

Mine came three days after purchase, just to ease your mind. Agree that we love the deal we got!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter