Can you do a waitlist as 2 contracts

elfbo

DIS Veteran
To explain. I have gotten on the waitlist for 150 points. Im wondering if it would be possible to get the points as a 50 point contract and a 100 point contract.

That would make it easier if we wanted to re deed part of the contract to give my sisters ability to use and book, but without giving access to ALL our points.

We wait listed two 50 pt contracts recently. But there are limitations. If you change the number of points you already wait listed you lose your original spot on the wait list - essentially you go to the end of the line. And you're too late to make a new wait list request under the current promotion (lower price, free park tickets, $$ discount) which ended today.

Call Member Services or your guide whenever you have a question. It's toll free after all.

The guide told me I could go a lower number of points than what i wait listed for with no problem. But i didnt think about splitting it until after id gotten off the phone.

When they finally call you to let you know your points have arrived, just tell them how you would like them divided. If they say they needed to know that before, tell them it did not occur to you at the time you went on the waitlist and you were not previously asked about splitting. And besides, what does it matter because 150 points is still 150 points.

I just want to let you know that if all of the points are the same use year, they'll all be accessible for booking at the same time. If you decide to deed some of them separately, you'll then have two member numbers, ie two pots of points. This might significantly change what you want to do, unless you're planning to wait to change the way its deeded......

When they finally call you to let you know your points have arrived, just tell them how you would like them divided. If they say they needed to know that before, tell them it did not occur to you at the time you went on the waitlist and you were not previously asked about splitting. And besides, what does it matter because 150 points is still 150 points.

They often (usually?) don't call - they just come through. (You may not know, especially if you are a new member and can't check online, until you get the member package via FedEx.) You still have time after they do to call the guide and see if things can be adjusted.

Not planning on re deeding until later, but like the option to be available to change some of the points, not all.

Thank you, I will ask my guide when the points come in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter