Can you combine room discount and Free Dining?

MAPOrocks

Mouseketeer
It looks like room discounts are offered through the end of September and I just saw that Free Dining is in September. Can you combine those?

No, it's one or the other you can stack discounts. They will price both out for you and give you the best deal.

sometimes people in england get a better deal and can do both, but for most of us, you have to give up a room discount to get "free" dining. (which means that free dining is not really free after all, but it might be a good deal if you normally eat that way anyway.)

Nope. And that's why you really have to do your homework!! You have to be sure that the free dining promotions are really going to save you money!! I prefer to book my rooms at a room only discount and use my TiW card for food...but, that isn't an option for everyone.

Unfortunately no, you have to choose. Typically FD works out as a better deal at a value/mod (the RO discounts are usually a smaller percentage off of an already lower room rate). If you are staying Deluxe, however, you will want to run the numbers to see which saves you the most money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter