Can you buy new AP right now?

Julie Amber

Mouseketeer
I know you can't buy an annual pass to Disney World or Disneyland, California, but I'm wondering if Disneyland Paris has them available. I'm looking at planning 2 trips in the next year and it would probably be cheaper to do an annual pass than to buy individual tickets, but I guess if they aren't available yet, that's not an option.

No, at the moment it's discontinued. Only they forgot to update the UK / English website of DLP. It still has the message apologizing for the AP reservation problems.
Last week they have sent an e-mail plus on the Dutch website there is a message, translated by Google Translate:

Dear Annual Pass Holders,
There are currently no Annual Passes being sold. If you want to visit us in the coming weeks, you can take advantage of the accommodation and ticket offers available on our website. We would also like to point out that all offers related to the purchase of an Annual Pass are also currently unavailable (renewal offer, upgrade offer, discount offer with a day ticket).

If you already have an Annual Pass and it expired during the Parks closure period, its validity is extended by the number of days the Parks were temporarily closed. We remind you that for Annual Pass holders with an active Annual Pass from June 15, 2021, a 60-day extension has been automatically added to the Annual Pass expiration date.

You are in luck :) I have just received below e-mail about sales of AP resuming as of the 15th :)

Dear Annual Pass holder,

We are pleased to inform you that the sales and renewals of Annual Passes will reopen as of July 15th, 2021.
You will be able to take advantage of Annual Passes once again and enjoy unforgettable moments with your friends and family at the Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios Park® for the next 12 months.

We introduced last year a new tool for Guests to register the date of their visit and allow them to experience the magic of the Disney Parks under the best possible conditions, the satisfaction of all of our guests being at the heart of our priorities.
As we can provide our Guests with a better experience with this new registration tool, we have made the decision to maintain it for the foreseeable future.
Applicable to all Guests, access to the Disney® Parks with your Annual Pass will still require a pre-registration for each of your visits.

Each Annual Pass holder will be allowed to register for 3 upcoming dates at any given time, pending availability of the registration calendar(1).
You will be able to register for a new date as soon as the first registered date has expired, or if you decide to cancel one of your other registered dates. These conditions allow us to offer as many available dates as possible in the calendar to a large majority of Annual Pass holders.
Availability of dates is constantly evolving, with new dates frequently being freed up, sometimes up until the day of the visit. Please check our calendar regularly for more availability.

We understand that this new way of using your Annual Pass is different from what you were used to.
With that in mind, you will have the option to cancel your Annual Pass membership(2) and, depending on your chosen payment method, to either discontinue your automatic monthly payments or be refunded on a pro rata basis for the remaining days of your annual pass membership(3).
For all refund requests, please fill in and validate the dedicated form at: https://www.disneylandparis.com/en-gb/forms/annual-pass-refund.
Cancellation requests will be accepted through August 8th, 2021 included(4).

We thank you again for your loyalty, and hope to see you again soon at Disneyland® Paris! 

You are in luck :) I have just received below e-mail about sales of AP resuming as of the 15th :)

Any idea what pricing will look like? Who's had an AP in the past and can shed some light on what this looked like historically?

Dear Annual Pass holder,

We are pleased to inform you that the sales and renewals of Annual Passes will reopen as of July 15th, 2021.
You will be able to take advantage of Annual Passes once again and enjoy unforgettable moments with your friends and family at the Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios Park® for the next 12 months.

We introduced last year a new tool for Guests to register the date of their visit and allow them to experience the magic of the Disney Parks under the best possible conditions, the satisfaction of all of our guests being at the heart of our priorities.
As we can provide our Guests with a better experience with this new registration tool, we have made the decision to maintain it for the foreseeable future.
Applicable to all Guests, access to the Disney® Parks with your Annual Pass will still require a pre-registration for each of your visits.

Each Annual Pass holder will be allowed to register for 3 upcoming dates at any given time, pending availability of the registration calendar(1).
You will be able to register for a new date as soon as the first registered date has expired, or if you decide to cancel one of your other registered dates. These conditions allow us to offer as many available dates as possible in the calendar to a large majority of Annual Pass holders.
Availability of dates is constantly evolving, with new dates frequently being freed up, sometimes up until the day of the visit. Please check our calendar regularly for more availability.

We understand that this new way of using your Annual Pass is different from what you were used to.
With that in mind, you will have the option to cancel your Annual Pass membership(2) and, depending on your chosen payment method, to either discontinue your automatic monthly payments or be refunded on a pro rata basis for the remaining days of your annual pass membership(3).
For all refund requests, please fill in and validate the dedicated form at: https://www.disneylandparis.com/en-gb/forms/annual-pass-refund.
Cancellation requests will be accepted through August 8th, 2021 included(4).

We thank you again for your loyalty, and hope to see you again soon at Disneyland® Paris! 

You can find the benefits here:
https://www.disneylandparis.com/en-gb/annual-passes/
Per 1 Jan 2020 the prices were €179 for Discovery, Magic Flex €259, Magic Plus €279 and Infinity €449. The prices are currently removed from the website, so I assume there will be an increase when sales resume.

I have had an Infinity pass for the past few years. I go about 3-5 times a year for 2-3 days and can even it out with the days visiting plus discounts. The perks to get a dedicated access to the parks and dedicated seats for parade and fireworks are most appreciated by me.

Just for reference of future readers, price haven't changed since APs sale resumed, though most advantages of premium passes have been officially discontinued.

Expect to queue for a very long time (~3 hours average) regardless of the day of the week if you chose to buy/renew at the WDS desk. Current policy is to give you a complimentary backdoor access for the attraction of your choice (except Crush's Coaster of course).

You can find the benefits here:
https://www.disneylandparis.com/en-gb/annual-passes/
Per 1 Jan 2020 the prices were €179 for Discovery, Magic Flex €259, Magic Plus €279 and Infinity €449. The prices are currently removed from the website, so I assume there will be an increase when sales resume.

I have had an Infinity pass for the past few years. I go about 3-5 times a year for 2-3 days and can even it out with the days visiting plus discounts. The perks to get a dedicated access to the parks and dedicated seats for parade and fireworks are most appreciated by me.
Hey do you know if you can still upgrade multiday pass to an anuual. We are arriving Sept 6th I was thinking if it would make sense for just me to upgrage.. Believe one pass had free parking and discounts need to do the math.. would I be able to go to some customer service area right at the gates and do this right away? Then I only pay for parking that one day.. Not sure if there is aprocessing time.. Need to look at the passes and benefits.

Hey do you know if you can still upgrade multiday pass to an anuual. We are arriving Sept 6th I was thinking if it would make sense for just me to upgrage.. Believe one pass had free parking and discounts need to do the math.. would I be able to go to some customer service area right at the gates and do this right away? Then I only pay for parking that one day.. Not sure if there is aprocessing time.. Need to look at the passes and benefits.
No, not immediately, but that's only because queues for the AP are probably long ;-) All the AP stuff, including the cheap friend-tickets are handled at the Studio registers. I would do it later in the day, if you can on a weekday.

To be honest, I am not really paying attention to all the AP things at the moment, because due to the extensions my AP is still valid till early 2022.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter