• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can you bring food on board?

ernobrn

Earning My Ears
I've heard mixed things so I was hoping someone here might have an answer. We're staying at Disney before the cruise, so if I happen to collect different sweets and treats during the trip, should I put them in my checked luggage, carry-on...or not at all?popcorn::

Food is alright as long as it is still in a factory package. If it's fragile, I'd put it in a carryon as the luggage goes through some rough treatment.

Prepackage snacks and treats are no problem as long as it hasn't been opened yet. No "homemade" items or open packages of anything. Checked luggage or carry-on, whichever you prefer.

Enjoy your cruise!

Can anyone tell me if we can get prepackaged snacks on board the ship? Like how kids meals in the park sometimes have goldfish? Or any other items like granola bars?

Was curious if I should bring some from home to keep with me on excursions.

Thanks!

Can anyone tell me if we can get prepackaged snacks on board the ship? Like how kids meals in the park sometimes have goldfish? Or any other items like granola bars?

Was curious if I should bring some from home to keep with me on excursions.

Thanks!

You can, but keep in mind that there is a charge for pre-packaged snacks at the ship's theaters and from room service.

You can get sealed cereal containers from the buffet, for one thing. I don't know about things like crackers or granola bars.

If you let them know about special dietary needs such as gluten free they will stock snacks that you can have, such as cookies etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter