Can you bring a wagon in the park

mogwoi

Earning My Ears
I would like to know if you can bring a wagon in US and IOA. My children are 4 and 6 and I think (maybe wrongly) that they are too big for a stroller. I know they will be exhausted if they have to walk all day in the Florida sun. If you can't bring your wagon, do you know if the stollers they rent in those parks are made for older children too?

The double strollers are very large and can easily accomodate older children. I saw many children your children's ages in them.

I would rent a stroller. If someone takes away your rented stroller for any reason, you can get one replaced. If your wagon disappears, you will be without it for a day. The strollers are pretty big too.

As a side note, I think Gatorland rents green wagons as strollers.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

The strollers were fine for my almost 6 year old. They also let you keep the same stroller if you want to walk from one park to another.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest