Can you believe this?

Are your friends related to my brother and SIL? I posted a similar story earlier this week and it caused quite a controversy!

When I hear such stories I have to equate it to the fact that I don't like wrestling or car-racing and I despise most other theme parks.

To each his own I guess.

I still think they are crazy though.

I went to DL as a young child and loved it, but went as a teenager and thought "what's the big deal?" I've loved WDW as an adult. I put it down to teenage cynicism destroying the magic. It'd be sad to be a person for whom this was not just a phase.

I really enjoy WDW but could easily go to FLA and spend my whole time at USF without going to wdw. They have alot to offer at their parks and disney no longer owns that market and needs to ikprove on their product or they will lose more market share as USF keeps making their parks/resorts better!!!

Blueberry, you hit the nail on the head. They live in a small town in Michigan and rarely leave the area. They actually call themselves hillbillies! WDW was their first vacation ever (other than camping an hour away from home).

As far as the t-shirt shopping, trust me, they weren't WDW t-shirts. Most of them were black!:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter