Can you BCV and Concierge?

amee

Mouseketeer
I know that if one decides to go "concierge" at BC, you can essentially stay anywhere at Beach club that you like(if you don't want to stay on the Concierge level)......can you stay in a studio at BCV and upgrade to Concierge, too?

Thanks!

Amee

You can ask at check in if you can add concierge. It really depends on how full the concierge level is, they don't want to over crowd the lounge.

Good question.

I have asked the same question of VWL.

The responses that I received have varied. One CM said that you could ask about adding the upgrade fee to your villa ressie and they may do it if they weren't full.

Another CM said they only do it for cash paying guests who aren't staying in the villas.

Let us know if you ask next time you stay at BCV and what the reponse is.

we have asked at the Beach Club and were told no, it is not available to guests staying at the Villas.

Well, i think i will call tomorrow and ask a CM just to see what they say....i will let you all know what i hear!

Has anyone actually ever stayed at BCV on points and addes "concierge" for cash?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter