Can we use leftover days on WDW tickets at Disneyland?

aussiemickeys

Mouseketeer
We will be visiting WDW for 8 days & then from there we go directly to Disneyland. If we purchased WDW MYW 8 day park hopper tickets with expiry it will cost us $261.99 per person. This would be all we need for WDW. However for another approx $6 we could get a 10 day ticket & use the extra 2 days for Disneyland (if this is allowed). Our visits will all fall in the 14 day timeframe so that is not a problem. Does anyone know if this would work? I will probably try it anyway (I would only be out of pocket the $6 if it didn't). Just curious if anyone knows for sure. Thanks..........

It is my understand that yes, you can use WDW tickets at DL. You can't use unused DL tickets at WDW. The reasoning is that WDW tickets are generally more expensive than DL tickets so its ok to use them for a lower priced entry at DL...just not the other way around. I would call Disney to confirm.

I know you used to be able to use WDW tickets at DLand, but wondering if that changed when WDW switched to the Magic Your Way tickets.

They are not typically interchangable- but I've heard they will sometimes allow it. Its on a case by case basis, depending on who you talk to.

My understanding and you should confirm with Disneyland, Old hopper tickets could be used/transfered for use at Disneyland. The new magic tickets can not be used.

mickeysgal said:
It is my understand that yes, you can use WDW tickets at DL. You can't use unused DL tickets at WDW. The reasoning is that WDW tickets are generally more expensive than DL tickets so its ok to use them for a lower priced entry at DL...just not the other way around. I would call Disney to confirm.
That is my understanding too, but I would confirm just in case. :teeth:

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used left over WDW park hopper passes that I purchaced at disneyworld in 2000 at disneyland in 2003

They take your ticket back to the offices scan it and then bring you back the tickets plus new tickets to use to get in the park.

But you can not use disneyland park hopper tickets to get into disneyworld.
jen

JennHales said:
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used left over WDW park hopper passes that I purchaced at disneyworld in 2000 at disneyland in 2003

They take your ticket back to the offices scan it and then bring you back the tickets plus new tickets to use to get in the park.

But you can not use disneyland park hopper tickets to get into disneyworld.
jen

Yes, to the old WDW hoppers. However, the new Magic Your Way tickets might not be usable at Disneyland - especially since each day after 5 costs only about $2-$3 per additional day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter