Can we split our dining credits on two keys to the world cards?

Feistygirl916

Mary Poppins is practically perfect in every way
I am wondering about this because there will be 4 of us (2 adults, 2 kids age 6 and 7) and we don't plan on eating all of our meals together... So when we check into the POP can we have them split the credits in half for each of the adults cards? I hope so, it would be so much easier to keep track of whos eating what... :goodvibes

TIA!:wizard:

I dont know about seperating the credits, but the credits are active on all of your KTTW cards. So anyone with a card can eat throughout the parks or resorts.

As southcarolinagirl said, all dining credits for your party are pooled and will be accessible by all KTTW cards associated with your reservation. So, if you're paying for a TS dinner for all of you they will swipe just one card and enough points to cover the meal will be deducted from the pool.

th nice thing is after each dining purchase, the receipt will show youhow many credits are left - ts receipts show ts credits and cs receitps show cs credits

have fun!

Yes Feistygirl, you could all eat at a seperate restaurant if you wanted as long as each one has their room key (KTTW) card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter