Can someone tell me what the club level is like at Royal Pacific?

Puffy2

DIS Veteran
The search function is down. ...
Can someone tell me what club level is like at Royal Pacific??

Are the beds the same at RP as they are at the other two resorts?

The rooms are the same as all the other RP rooms. I don't remember anything special about our beds at either HRH or RP so I can't tell you if they were the same!

Club Level has a breakfast in the am with fresh fruit, pastries, toast, bagels, etc. There is milk, juice, coffee, tea, hot chocolate...to drink.

Soda, water, coffee and tea all day long.

Evening buffet of appetisers, chips and dip, cheese and crackers, maybe veggies (you can tell what I was eating!).

Desserts around 8:00 - very limited.

The staff was great. It's a nice room with many tables and comfy couches and chairs.

goofy-

can you tell us more about desserts??????

You can tell what I will be eating....LOL...:p

I really can't tell you much about deserts because not much was left when we got there at 8:15. I know there were cookies; I think a few mini pastries too. If you are interested in getting some, I would be there before 8:00. I have heard this from other posters as well.

The RPR club had all of the above stuff plus wonderful hot, iced sticky buns each morning. Each evening, besides the cheese/crackers, veggies/dip, there was some type of hot dish. The only one I can rememeber offhand was a rice/sliced pork dish. Even the kids raved about it. Desserts were delicious homemade type cookies--4 or 5 kinds each night.....and different kinds of fudge (only realized that on the last night of our trip!) There's a lot of sliced fruits put out in the morning plus bagels with at least 3 kinds of cream cheese. Between all the free soda, juice and water and food, my 17 and 14 yr old boys were quite happy. Even when we didn't make it back in time for dessert time, Kawelo made sure they got some cookies! If you use club level at RPR tell Kawelo that the "licorice kids" said hi and that they're coming back next July!

That is great! Thanks for the info. Can't wait to go back to RPR!!!!

The HRH club has beer/wine available from like 4-6 daily (not sure the exact times). Does RPH offer the same?

Mark

Yes, RPR has free beer, wine and Coronas, but you can get other mixed drinks made for a price. I believe the hours are the same as Hard Rock. It was nice on some days to go to the club room to wait out the afternoon storms. That was usually the same time the afternoon snacks and refreshments were available.

We'll be there on Nov. 29...can't wait!

JOC, I'm envious! We won't be going again until July. Tell Kawelo in the club louge that the "licorice kids" said hi. My kids overheard him talking about red licorice and brought him some last July.....he loved it!

Eclpz314,
What kind (brand) of licorice does Kawelo like? Maybe we'll bring him some!
:p

Oh my gosh JOC! That would be sooo awesome! He raved about red licorice. So my boys scoured the candy shops at US the next day and bought a mixture of any licorice that was red. Kawelo was thrilled with it! My boys just thought he was the nicest guy because he had always made sure they got cookies even if we got back from the parks after "evening snack" time. I think Kawelo actually sings in the RPR restaurant on Sunday nights. Unfortunately, I didn't see his name on the program schedule until AFTER we got home and I was looking through all my souvenier stuff.

I think everyone who goes there should bring him the licorice and tell him the licorice kids sent them.He'll love it and can you imagine how happy he'll be to see your boys next time.

That would be neat. He got so excited the first time. I can't imagine what reaction he would have if red licorice started showing up here and there during other people's visits! The more, the merrier!

Will be there, club level, from 12/20 through 12/25, and will have my daughter bring some red licorice. Thanks to everyone for all the helpful info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter