Can Someone Tell Me What A Concierge Room Is?

TikiHut33309

Earning My Ears
I have been reading stuff here and there about "concierge rooms", what does that mean? I feel a bit silly not knowing but I am sure one of you friendly Dis'ers will be able to explain it to me! Thanks!!! :love:

Some hotels have a concierge or club level floor, in which guests who have paid for concierge or club level service have access to a private lounge where continental breakfasts is served in the morning and cold drinks/light snacks may be available during the day. Other food service could include appetizers/cocktails served early evening and coffee/cordial/dessert served a little later.

The staff on this floor are also available to assist guests with reservations and other services (however, most hotels have a concierge in the lobby--at guest services--who provides the same type of service).

IMO, in the Orlando area, the best club-level/concierge is at the Ritz Carlton. The WDW deluxe hotels offer concierge/club level service (you might want do a search on the Resort Board for more info about the WDW properties).

I didn't actually know until I started reading on the DIS a few years ago either. :goodvibes

Can somebody post a picture of an actual concierge room where the food is? Different hotels would be nice.

Refelection.......thanks for the AWESOME answer!!!!!! I fully understand now!!!! And Kilee, thanks for letting me know I was not the only one in the world who didn't know what it was.....LOL!!! I love these boards, everyone is so nice!!!! :cool1: :banana: :love: :cloud9: :wave:

MickeyP said:
Can somebody post a picture of an actual concierge room where the food is? Different hotels would be nice.

I couldn't find any on the AKL photos...

so go ask on the resorts board (WDW resorts).

have you ever seem 'Great Hotels' on the travel channel - she often says at the concierge section.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter