• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can someone tell me about GF Cafe?

Daisy57b

Mouseketeer
I'm looking for a place to gather about 2-30 adults for breakfast (we have a big group) and I was originally thinking Chef Mickey - it's relatively inexpensive and fun (characters), but now I'm wondering about GF Cafe. No characters though???

Thanks!

The GF Cafe has great food and has a nice atmosphere. But if you want characters you'll have to eat at 1900 Park Fare instead. I think that's a buffet. If you check out Deb Wills web site. www.wdwig.com She has the menu's for all the restaurants.

You picked two of our favorite places. Chef Mickey's is so much fun. And the GF Cafe is so relaxing, comfortable, great service and terrific food.

Hard choice - so we are doing BOTH.;)

But for you I guess it depends on how much you want to be around the characters - Chef Mickey has the best interaction we think.

If the party is mainly adults, go with the GF Cafe. It is my favorite place to have breakfast at WDW. The food is prepared so much better than CM. There are no characters, but it is a beautiful atmosphere.

I love the atmosphere at the GF Cafe. It's a wonderful, quiet, elegant setting with excellent food.

Anne

We've eaten twice at GF Cafe and really like the quiet and charming setting. We like CM's too. I would gauge your decision on what your expectations are for the group. Is it to have a fun, lively time together complete with character pictures and lots of laughs (CM's) or will this be a group meal to relax away from the parks and focus on each other without any distractions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter