Can someone please tell me...

TigH

<font color=red>WISH success story<br><font color=
Will the weather forecast for Sheffield EVER change, or will it perpetually be rainy and in the 40s (F)? :(

We're set to leave in 68 days and I am PRAYING it will at least get into the 50s (hoping for 60s, but that is really just wishful thinking, isn't it?) with a slight glimpse of the sun now and then!

Passport, check!
Luggage, check!
Tickets, check!
Spending money, check!
Warm clothes, check!
Patience - NOPE!!! Hurry up May 15th!!!!!!!!!

Crossing my fingers that this will actually post! :)

Tig, you might get lucky - we've had some really beautiful weather in May before now. Of course, we've also had some pretty lousy weather, but I'm sure it'll pick up for you!

Well more finger crossing going on here for you too - and a sprinkling of PD wouldn't go amiss - so here's a truck load of that too for some good weather when you visit :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

:) :)

I think it's been rainy in Sheffield since before I was born!

However, Derbyshire which is just a very short drive away occasionally get's beautiful weather, and is quite pleasant even in the rain. Make sure you have a visit to Chatsworth House on your list of things to do - it's amazing and it's not far from Sheffield - we go everytime we visit my aunt and grandad (in Sheffield)

Bev

I think our weather follows a pattern in May as we have had several UK holidays at this time. It starts off very cold and then quite suddenly gets lovely and warm for a week or two. So if you arrive to miserable, cold weather it probably means good weather is only a few days away.

I read Bev's reply with interest as I live in Derbyshire and as she says Chatsworth is well worth a visit.:)

Thank-you, Ta, Gracias, Merci...

I appreciate all the pixie dust, finger crossing, well wishes and assurance! I'm through pouting about the weather now. ;) Rain or shine, I know it will be a great trip!

We do have plans to visit Chatsworth House! :) I was last there in 1990, but we only walked the grounds (didn't do any indoor looking around). My dad has been several times since and he says they've made some changes in the old stables area. I can't wait to see it all again. Especially now that I'm "old enough" to appreciate it all.

The waiting is the hardest part. Oh! My husband just ordered us a digital camera (Olympus 3040), so we are really excited about that! It's definitely making the trip with us! (of course, we have to wait about 10 business days for it to arrive!) D'OH! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter