Can someone please tell me where on the DVC site the online check in is??

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/myVacation/index?drf=1&v=L&id=MyVacationIndexPage

You have to login with your WDW user name and password. Then it will bring up the page asking for your confirmation number and your phone number.

Simplify Your Arrival
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're within 10 days of your arrival for a Resort* reservation, you can start the check-in process online to simplify your arrival.

To begin check-in or make changes to check-in information you previously provided, enter your reservation confirmation number and the phone number you submitted when you made the reservation.
Your Confirmation Number:

Your Phone Number:

*Online Check-In Service is available to Guests of select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels.

I believe that when you are within your 10 day window you can do it through the DVC website. Login and check your vacation points to find the reservation... it should have a hot link that allows for online checkin.

At least I think that's what I did... arrived at Kidani this afternoon and couldn't believe how quick it went with online checkin! All I needed was a photo ID and I was good to go... my room was even ready!

THANK YOU!!!!! I am a little nervous about using it. I keep hearing conflicting reports of how it works well for some and then others have issues with it. :confused:

THANK YOU!!!!! I am a little nervous about using it. I keep hearing conflicting reports of how it works well for some and then others have issues with it. :confused:

I also had read the mixed reviews but decided to give it a try. Maybe I just got lucky, but my welcome packet was ready and my room assigned so all he had to do was verify my ID and print my room key... 3 minutes tops!

Maybe they are finally working the kinks out of the new system... hopefully that's the case, anyway!

If you're within 10 days of check-in, the link will appear on the same screen where you view your reservations on the member web site. (To find this screen, click on the "View Vacation Details" link on the right side of the main page, near the picture of the computer mouse that looks like Mickey.)

You can also use the link http://mydisneyreservation.com/dvc, which doesn't require the DVC member web site user name or password. (This is convenient if you're not the owner -- perhaps you've rented points, or someone is letting you use their DVC reservation as a gift.)

I read somewhere that people were getting text messages when their rooms were ready. Does anyone know how to set that up? We arrive on Wed. morning. I have already done the online checkin - but didn't see anyway to request a text message when room was ready.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter