can someone help me climb aboard?

krismom

<font color=blue>New Rule:<br><marquee><font color
Ok- I posted on the Families board that I had some Disney stuff to trade and was redirected here... basically, I need to know how it all works. How do I get the shipping costs since I read somewhere that the "receiver is responsible for shipping fees". ( I don't have a paypal account) Do I wait for an "exchange" or can I start a thread to trade various Disney stuff?
Thanks for any info...

This is mostly exchanges for new things in specific catagories, so I would say for trading that you ask kaylajr (our moderator) how she wants to handle that.
She is having some family issues right now, but I am sure she will get back to you as soon as she can.

They call this the exchange board, but we really only exchange newly purchased items for specific types of exchanges, like the "mug exchange" or the "Disney ornament exchange", etc. After everyone has joined that wants to, names are drawn and matched up at random. We get the name of our exchangee and go shopping. We pay our own postage to mail our package to our exchangee, and someone does the same for us when they mail their package they got us. Then we reply here on what we received.

There is a "I'm giving it away for free" thread on here, and people get rid of things they no longer need on there, but I believe they pay the postage themselves to mail the things out to their grateful recipients.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter