can someone explain this to me

Ok, here is what happened. I finally got it straightened out. I called back and got a very nice person this time. She actually looked into the matter instead of getting mad that I was questioning the charge. Two bills ago I paid my entire bill including the promotional deposits without realizing I had paid the deposits. The next bill paid it all, the next paid all except deposits. Since I had already paid the deposits I got a finance charge and it was my fault.

So everything is A ok now.

Very similar to what happened with me. You really have to watch the promotional balances when you are figuring the amount you owe.

Also, for other posters...It's okay to use your Disney Visa for other purchases even when you have a promotional balance. They do not charge interest on that balance until your 6 months is over. But, like I said, keep your wits about you, figure and then re-figure your payments.

OP, glad you got it worked out. I was irritated about my situation but since it was my fault, what could I expect? LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter