Can someone confirm when to book speciality cruise?

Surgie2

DIS Veteran
AllEars says 90 days in advance. Somewhere else I copy/pasted info that says 180 days in advance. I don't want to waste phone time at 180 days when I have other things to book if it's really 90 days. Anyone who has booked can confirm? Thanks!

180 days, it was the first reservation I did, but then I was booking for Dec. 23, and knew it was a busy time.

Thank you. I'll be booking for early May but we don't have a lot of flexibility on nights when this will work so I'll book it first as well.

Not necessary at 180 days I wouldn't think. I just booked today for January 27th.

PIrates and pals voyage, I was able to book less than 90 days but not more than, because the schedule was not yet released, it was only up to the 29th of December! about two and a half weeks ago, boom there it was. So our party of 10 will enjoy New Year's Day fireworks from the boat. But it required me to keep checking...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter