Can someone check if an AP discount is available?

pooh's_my_fave

Earning My Ears
Hi there,

I don't know if this is ok to ask or not, but I'm trying to figure out where to stay for our trip in February. I'm deciding between free dining or a room discount, but am really wanting to try Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani. We're a group of 7 - 5 adults and 2 teenagers. Our trip is Feb. 3-13th. The Disney site isn't showing any availability for the room discount for our dates, so I was wondering if maybe one of us got an annual pass, we could book with that discount, and what that might be??

Thanks,
Andrea

Hi there,

I don't know if this is ok to ask or not, but I'm trying to figure out where to stay for our trip in February. I'm deciding between free dining or a room discount, but am really wanting to try Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani. We're a group of 7 - 5 adults and 2 teenagers. Our trip is Feb. 3-13th. The Disney site isn't showing any availability for the room discount for our dates, so I was wondering if maybe one of us got an annual pass, we could book with that discount, and what that might be??

Thanks,
Andrea

There are no AP rates for Feb yet.

My mistake.......showing my inexperience! When do those discounts usually come out? Do they always have an annual passholder discount for rooms? Or is it something that may or may not happen? For example, if I was to book the room at the regular rate and watch for the discount to come out, could I then call and have it applied then?

I see in some other threads that AKV only got a 30% discount - is that correct? Would BLT have the 42% discount?

Thanks so much!

Andrea

My mistake.......showing my inexperience! When do those discounts usually come out? Do they always have an annual passholder discount for rooms? Or is it something that may or may not happen? For example, if I was to book the room at the regular rate and watch for the discount to come out, could I then call and have it applied then?

I see in some other threads that AKV only got a 30% discount - is that correct? Would BLT have the 42% discount?

Thanks so much!

Andrea

The discounts come out when WDW decides to release them-no schedule. NO schedule/guarantte of an AP or any other discount for that matter..Lately AP is one of the last released. GP goes further Check on Mousesavers.com for historical info on code releases. You can book anything you like, but NO guarantee your room/resort/type of room will be avail at AP discount. You can have it applied if the discount becomes avail AND your room is in the discount. We had 2 rooms booked with a PIN for Feb this year and our room type was never avail with the AP discount so don't get an AP based on discount. The discount for AP is just a little more than the GP anyway but it is generally avail up until the last date in the date range, unlike the GP that has a book by date usually well prior to the last day of stay in the range.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter