Can parents ride the Mickey slide on the dream?

Liver Lips Mcgrowl

Official navigator n' head which-wayer
On the Dream, Can I ride the Mickey slide with my daughter? Is that totally unheard of? Do they "patrol" it?

Mickey Slide's requirements/restrictions: ages 4 to 14; height at least 38 and no more than 64 inches tall
Yes, it is "patrolled." A CM/lifeguard is at the bottom of the slide, and occasionally, at the top of the slide. You may wait at the bottom of the slide, out of the way, however.

Mickey Slide's requirements/restrictions: ages 4 to 14; height at least 38 and no more than 64 inches tall
Yes, it is "patrolled." A CM/lifeguard is at the bottom of the slide, and occasionally, at the top of the slide. You may wait at the bottom of the slide, out of the way, however.
Well that's lame. lol

It's pretty small and narrow. Most adults wouldn't really fit on it anyway.

What's too bad is that my son, who just turned 13, is 6'0, isn't able to ride, despite being within the "age range" Ah, well...just meant he was able to ride Space Mountain when he was 3, I guess :rotfl:He just gets "bored" and I hear a lot of "it's not fair" when his 10 year-old brother is able to use the slide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter