Can Older Kids Order From Child's Menu?

Dreamin' Disney

Pirate Princess
Have the Disney restaurants let kids older than 12 order from the children's menu? I've been checking out the menus and while some of them have some appetizers and salads that my 12 and 15 year old DD's would like, I was wondering if they would be allowed to order something from the children's menu like pizza, chicken fingers, etc.

My DD's probably wouldn't eat a large adult meal - although they could share a meal if they found something they both liked. I just thought it would be helpful if they were allowed to order from the kids menu.

What I've found is yes, BUT, they might not get the drink and dessert. What they'll get is the kids entree served on "adult" dishes.

Anne

I have never had any problem ordering from the kids menu for us. I have 2 kids, as you can see, but generally would get 3 kids menu things. We'd all share.

I don't think you'll have any problems.

I ate from the kids menue several times this last week and was still given the full kids meal . I dont drink soda so I just gave me husband the tiny soda that came with it :D

Thanks for the replies everyone. Since my 8 year old DS pirate: will be ordering from the kids menu, I'm sure my two princess: princess: DD's would also like to do the same most of the time.

I don't even mind if we have to pay for a drink or dessert separately. I just know they would rather eat something like pizza or a burger, instead of an adult entre with different sauces and vegetables. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter