Can I purchase lanyards before my cruise??

rwade428

Mouseketeer
Please help!
My sisters and I are cruising next april on the Wonder and I thought I would get them all lanyards (for their KTTW cards) for Christmas this year. Does anyone out there know IF I can get them before our cruise?? And where would that be??

Thanks

You won't be able to purchase them since they are suppose to be only available on the Wonder or Magic.

You could always try Ebay. Or Ask politely and maybe someone who is travelling before Christmas will be so kind to pick you up some!

Sorry, I would offer but we won't be travelling until August 2005 on the Repo Cruise!

Good Luck!

Scratch
pirate:

I was able to get DCL lanyards from the WDW Merchandising number (sorry, don't have it, but it should be easily found). They are white with the blue & red DCL logo on them repeatedly and they cost about $8 each. I wanted my DDs to have them and be ready for trading when we hit the terminal, so this worked out great!

Carla:bounce:

edited to add: these lanyards also have a clip that would hold the KTTW cards

You can also get them at Walmart, minus the DCL logo of course for about 97 cents. We got them, they worked great.

Yup you can get lanyards at other places before your cruise for about a buck, but for us (we're cheep) its one of the few DCL souvineers we purchased ($6 each).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter