Can I order this at Le Cellier on basic dining Package?

if you're talking about the "choose one from each category" with no substitutes...yes you can get that, 1 TS credit on the ddp.
EDITED TO ADD:
Whoa...momtomatthew...I've read reviews from people who said they got this. Wonder why & when they changed it. When we were there in January, they were still offering it...we didn't want to do it because they don't offer the entree we would want (the mushroom filet) The reasoning we were told for why the Chef's Favorites were allowed was because the total cost for the Chef's Favorites was less than if you ordered the top priced entree & dessert on the DDP (steak or filet @$34.99 and whiskey cake @ $7.99) so they'd actually make more money by giving people 3 courses at lower cost than if you ordered al a carte at the more expensive items.

Yes, you can order the 3 course fixed price meal on basic dining. No substitutions from the fixed-price menu are permitted.

This was not changed. From all reports, whoever told the previous poster they couldn't order it was in error.

wonder if it was a new CM waiting on them, maybe...I was just reading a post the other day about the Canada CMs doing some sort of "Good bye" ceremony because a bunch of them were going home to Canada as their year was done here. Perhaps the folks in the previous post had the bad luck of getting a brand new/in training CM.

well that's a real bummer. We'll be there 2 weeks from tomorrow and I'm sure DD & her friend would have like to order that (they like the salmon, soup & creme brulee) Guess we'll just go back to ordering one bowl of the soup OOP for bread "dip" like we did before they had the Chef's Favorites option.

Hopefully Disney will get the new menu on their website soon (the old one on the WDW official dining website still shows the Chef's Favorites of course- but it's date 12/08)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter