Can I leave my trailer for a couple nights in a hotel?

mapmakerj

DIS Veteran
We were originally going to stay AKL CL, but DH bought the new TT and we decided on a longer trip to the fort. Now we started to think that we still might want to stay at AKL CL for just a couple nights to do the Sunrise Safari. The question is, can I have reservations at two resorts at the same time? We would probably like to break up our trip with the AKL stay in the middle of our trip. It would be so much easier to leave the trailer on the same site and just come back to it for the rest of our stay. Has anyone ever done something similar?

As long as you are paying for a site there should not be a problem, although you might let checkin know what you are doing in case there is a problem..

Got a kick out of the title of your thread. I think they'd prefer it if you left it in the parking lot. ;)

We usually stay in a hotel for a few nights right at the end of our trips, and leave our trailer in the hotel lot. We usually move it in the middle of the day so there are lots of parking spaces available and we can get a double, and park it away from the buildings so nobody complains. We also try to park it so we can see it from our room and near a light, so we can still see it at night.

If you want to leave it in the campsite, no one would complain (or even know!) and having two reservations under the same name is no problem.

Have fun!

Sue in Texas

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter