Can I get annual passes in disney village?

slinky101

DIS Veteran
hi, we sould arrive at DLRP around 7pm on 1st dec, and was thinking of popping to disney village for an hour or so to start the magic off :earsgirl: while we are there i there anywhere we can buy annual passes to save time on our first full day? :confused3

I'm fairly sure that you can't buy passes from the village.
Best bet is get to the parks early and you will not have too much of a wait at the ticket counter :)

Reid

You can buy a day pass at the offsite hotels, and then you can pay the extra at annual passport bureau to exchange for annual passes. This might be an idea, depending on where you are staying that is.

You can get one day tickets at the Kyriad and then use them to get into the park. Go to the annual passport bureau which is to the left of the entrance to Discoveryland. Then when you buy the annual passes they will deduct the price of the day ticket. Will save you queuing to get tickets at the turnstiles anyway. have a great time. :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter