Can I find AP rates even though I've not yet purchased my AP?

IluvKingLouis

DIS Veteran
We had planned a WDW trip for early Jan., but due to a conference DH would like to attend, we may get to go the week prior to Thanksgiving! :yay:

Since we'll do two trips, it makes sense for us to get AP's. I've been looking at room rates (both Value and Mods), and they are higher then what we normally pay -- by about $25/30. Can I get an AP discount? Where would I go to find out about AP rates?

TIA!

AP rates are not out for dates past October 2 right now. (We are all very tired of waiting and hoping that tomorrow is the day, normally a wednesday)

That said, it will be on the boards when they are released and you will be able to call Disney and book the rates through them. You can also go to a Disney Store (or on-line) and get the AP voucher which officially needs to be traded for an activated AP (done at any of the theme parks or DTD) prior to check-in.

Have a great set of trips! :goodvibes

Thank you! When you say they'll be posted on the boards, will it be in this section? I'll be sure to check back. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter