Can I exchange passes?

amw

need a new tag
I ordered my 2007 passes early -- as soon as they were available -- and received them quickly from Disney. The problem is that they are on 50th anniversary cards!

I like to use the family passes for scrapbooking our trip. Will Disney exchange them on site for the latest versions, if I haven't used them yet? Has anyone done this :confused3

Also, is there a guest services at DTD?

Third question :) They also sent me a 20% coupon with my passes for purchases at Disney... but it expires on December 31st, 2006. I did call them about this, but they claimed the card faces and coupon were all they had. I told them it would have been smarter to not send a coupon at all then to send a 2006 one with 2007 passes. Has anyone received coupons for 2007?

I was not impressed with Disney service on this order and follow-up. I'd rather not call them again long distance, so I thought I would ask here first. After all... you are the real customer service experts :disrocks:

I guess it doesn't hurt to ask if they'll exchange them, but they may not. :confused3 After all, a pass is a pass and it will work regardless of what picture is on the back.

It seems silly that they gave you a coupon that will expire before you go. If you want to get rid of your 20% off coupon since it won't be any good to you in 2007, I'd be happy to use it on my trip in December. I can pm you my address if you're willing to give it up. :)

I ordered my 2007 tickets a few weeks ago and got a coupon for 10% off a single purchase of 50$ or more.... OR 20% off of a single purchase 100$ or more.

I wasn't sure if this meant a single ITEM or a single TRANSACTION? Maybe you know....

Anyway, i also got the "Disneyland...where dreams come true" park hoppers so they're available now.

Hope this helps!

shellyof4 said:
I ordered my 2007 tickets a few weeks ago and got a coupon for 10% off a single purchase of 50$ or more.... OR 20% off of a single purchase 100$ or more.

I wasn't sure if this meant a single ITEM or a single TRANSACTION? Maybe you know....

It is for a single TRANSACTION, not a single item. So, you have to spend $50 or $100 all at once, not $25 here and $25 there.

Ya, I understood that part, BUT I'm glad too hear it's on your total purchase! That's a much better coupon than if it was on an item that was over 50 or over 100. Yay! I'll actually use it now!

Shelly

I know DL and WDW do things a bit different . But we just swapped out our HCOE APs for the new style dream ones.We were getting DD a birthday button and asked the CM said sure no problem at all .

I'mNoPrince said:
I know DL and WDW do things a bit different . But we just swapped out our HCOE APs for the new style dream ones.We were getting DD a birthday button and asked the CM said sure no problem at all .

Glad to hear it's been done in the past. I'll try asking when I get there. Can anyone let me know if there is a guest services in DTD so I don't have to waste time when inside the park?

stampinshauna said:
It seems silly that they gave you a coupon that will expire before you go. If you want to get rid of your 20% off coupon since it won't be any good to you in 2007, I'd be happy to use it on my trip in December. I can pm you my address if you're willing to give it up. :)

International mail can take up to 3 weeks. I'll give it a try if you'd like. PM me your mailing address :)

shellyof4 said:

OK. I'll try calling to see if they'll honour me with a 2007 coupon. It's worth asking.

Thanks all :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter