• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can I buy less than 150 through a re-sale?

AndrewJackson

Mouseketeer
My wife and I have been considering DVC for about a year or so now. We obcviously not in much of a hurry.

I know that the minimum is now 150 if you purchase through Disney. My questions is if we purchase through a re-saler, can we get in for less than 150? We have an opportunity to purchase 100 for OKW.

Thanks for your help.

To continue along those same lines....

There is a 100 point Beach Club Villas available. When Beach Club starting selling, the minimum had already changed to 150. Does this matter? Could I buy 100 BCV points and start using them, or would I have to buy 50 more?

Am I making myself clear?

Thanks.

The 150 point minimum is only for purchases directly through DVC.

You can purchase smaller contracts by resale and use them for reservations at any of the DVC resorts or other options.

The minimum purchase is 25 points- either by resale or from DVC.

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter