Can I book multiple rooms online with a pin code?

HelloMinnie

Earning My Ears
I got a pin code and am finally ready to book but I need multiple rooms. Can I do this online all at once or do I have to make each room reservation one at a time?

I was told that I would be able to add 3 reservations under my free dining pin code! My best friend was able to tag onto my reservation at the beginning of this month for our trip next month! It has to be at same resort and dates have to be in the same time frame. She is not staying as long as us because her family is heading to US and IOA but she is stay 5 nights within my 7 night reservation.

I was able to apply the 20% package discount (value rooms & tickets) to our three linked reservations. Three different names on the ressies, but booked and paid by me.

dissybroad said:
I was able to apply the 20% package discount (value rooms & tickets) to our three linked reservations. Three different names on the ressies, but booked and paid by me.

I booked both my reservations that are linked together but I was able to have my best friends room/package paid by her own credit card

Thanks! I couldn't figure out how to do it online so I ended up calling to book. Found time over the weekend :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter