• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can I book FP+ for multiple trips in 60 day window with a season pass?

DSLRuser

Age is a state of mind
We all have season passes (gold).

Have 9 night DVC trip March 14th to 24th.. FP+ are booked...no issues.

I have a long weekend booked @ the Swan April 26-27-28 on the front end a conference. Trying to get the Swan linked to MDE because the 60 day window open tomorrow.

Cast Member told me, I can't book any FP+ for the April trip, until i complete my March trip. She said Season passes can only book 14 days out when a resort stay is involved. This is new to me as it is the 1st time we have stacked stays inside the 60 day window like this.

Is she correct, or do I need to push the issue. I thought that if I had the resort booked, i would get 60 FP+ regardless of what kind of park ticket I am on.

I have a long weekend booked @ the Swan April 26-27-28 on the front end a conference. Trying to get the Swan linked to MDE because the 60 day window open tomorrow.

Cast Member told me, I can't book any FP+ for the April trip, until i complete my March trip. She said Season passes can only book 14 days out when a resort stay is involved. This is new to me as it is the 1st time we have stacked stays inside the 60 day window like this.

Is she correct, or do I need to push the issue. I thought that if I had the resort booked, i would get 60 FP+ regardless of what kind of park ticket I am on.
You should be able to book for all Swan park days.

If there is any problem, call the AP HelpDesk - don’t ask a regular CM.

14 days OUT or 14 days TOTAL? I can't fathom what they'd be talking about if they said 14 days OUT. No one qualifies for FP at 14 days OUT. 14 days TOTAL should just be a mistake

There are issues with mixtures of onsite and offsite stays but Swan shouldn't fall in to this problem since these resorts qualify for the same benefits as Disney resorts do.

yeah...the CM was wrong. When they got my Swan reservation into the system, i was able to book my FP+. The CM must have thought that the 1st reservation started the 14 day clock, and that trip had to end before i could book the second. no big deal...all is well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter