Can I book a package deal at WL but leave one day of park tickets off?

TooBoyz4us

DIS Veteran
I am looking into booking the dream maker+silver package at WL for next May.(Silver plan is the ONLY was my DH will go) I want to be able to stay as long as we can afford to,and am hoping for 7 nights.But the difference between 6 and 7 nights is almost 700.00 for a family of 4. Is there a way to not have the park tickets for our first day?We have never visited a park on our first day anyway.

I have got to find a way to make this affordable, and I REALLY, REALLY,REALLY want to stay at WL this time.
I even looked into booking at CSR because we have stayed there before and liked it, but my heart is really, really, set on WL !!

With the Dream Maker you have to buy the passes for the whole time.A great alternative is to stay off site the first night.Part of the day is already wasted.The last 2 times I went and used Hotwire and got the Doubletree Guest Suites for $59 a night.They had a shuttle to Downtown Disney and we went shopping and rented a boat the first day.Another alternative is to book a room only at the All Stars the first night and hang around the pool or go to Downtown Disney.

As was stated you can book your package for 6 nights and book one night room only "off the package" this happens all the time. The one thing you want to make sure of if you do it that way is that, if you are going to stay at WL for the first night (off the package) that they note that you have a continuing reservation that way the room assigner will pick up on it and get you the same room for your whole stay. The system will think that you are checking out so you will need to physically go to the desk the next morning and check out and check back in, but the room won't change. Again just make sure they know that ahead of time so they block you to the same room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter