Can Disney resort guests park free at Rainforest Cafe (AK) ?

Trixiezzz

Budgeting my way to Disney!
I was just on the phone with WDW making a PS for Rainforest at AK and he told me that I'd have to pay to park there. I told him we'd be staying at Pop Century.

He said we'd still have to pay if we brought our car.

So I asked how long the resort bus would run after AK closed and he said 45 minutes.

Is this right?

If we ride the bus, will we get BACK to Pop Century?

I wanted to bring my car, and was under the assumption that I could park anywhere in WDW as a resort guest.

Has anyone experience with this????

Somebody doesn't know what they are talking about. If you are staying at a Disney hotel, you do not have to pay for parking at any of the parks so feel free to drive.

If you did decide to take the bus, the trip could indeed take 45 minutes once you figure a likely wait time into the total.

Yes, take your parking permit at check in and place it on your dashboard. You will be able to park fine!

and there wasn't anyone there to even collect money for parking. We were not staying on site so we were happy not to pay for parking that evening, it was a non park day for us so we hadn't already payed for another park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter