Can CMs on the phone work more magic than the online system?

jtowntoflorida

Looking Like I Can't Really Afford To Go To Disney
I dutifully made my reservations when my 180 day window opened in April and got every single reservation I wanted at the time I wanted. In April. Now that we're 2 weeks from the trip and I've learned much more about Disney, I wanted to make some changes and am having no luck. Little frustrating, but I'll live with it.

However, I think we've decided that we're going to go ahead and cancel a dinner reservation at 1900 Park Fare, but I hesitate to do so when it looks like we have no other dining options. We'd like to do a sit down dinner in the MK. It's on a MNSSHP night (we don't have tickets for that) and the only time I'm finding for anything in the park is after 7:00 p.m., which is just way too late for my kids, and I'm also not sure if we'll be allowed to stay in the park since we don't have party tickets. Do I just keep checking the online system, or might I have more luck by calling? Or chance trying a walk-in?

Unfortunately, no. Availability is what it is. Keep checking, it may open up before you arrive.

I dutifully made my reservations when my 180 day window opened in April and got every single reservation I wanted at the time I wanted. In April. Now that we're 2 weeks from the trip and I've learned much more about Disney, I wanted to make some changes and am having no luck. Little frustrating, but I'll live with it.

However, I think we've decided that we're going to go ahead and cancel a dinner reservation at 1900 Park Fare, but I hesitate to do so when it looks like we have no other dining options. We'd like to do a sit down dinner in the MK. It's on a MNSSHP night (we don't have tickets for that) and the only time I'm finding for anything in the park is after 7:00 p.m., which is just way too late for my kids, and I'm also not sure if we'll be allowed to stay in the park since we don't have party tickets. Do I just keep checking the online system, or might I have more luck by calling? Or chance trying a walk-in?

You can access the mobile disney site from your phone and check ADRs through the day of. Then cancel/book right from your phone that day. It also shows you available based on your proximity, so you could find the closest available place to you at MK that night.

Keep checking on line multiple times of the day. People cancel all of the time and you might just be on line when that happens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter