Can Canadian use US Costco?

snickerboo

DIS Veteran
Can we use our Costco membership at US locations? I've seen people on here ask about Costco locations. What about for ticket specials? We're going to DL and found deals for some Cali attractions on US Costco site.

Any info greatly appreciated!

Can we use our Costco membership at US locations? I've seen people on here ask about Costco locations. What about for ticket specials? We're going to DL and found deals for some Cali attractions on US Costco site.

Any info greatly appreciated!

Yes you can use your Cdn. Costco membership in U.S. stores. No, you can not use your membership at Costco.com - it can only be used at Costco.ca

I use mine all the time in the states.
Thee is a Costco just north on Harbour. We also go to lunch at Costco while there. The berry smooties are delicious.
Not sure which ticket deals are on now. We've got Legoland tickets before and usually buy a SeaWorld pass at Costco. Snacks, lunch, amazing the price difference on some food & clothes.

Yes you can use your Cdn. Costco membership in U.S. stores. No, you can not use your membership at Costco.com - it can only be used at Costco.ca

Actually....yes you can. I have bought things and had them delivered to my hotel while staying in the states. You can not buy things and have them delivered to Canada.

I use Costco.com for travel deals. great rental car prices there.

Actually....yes you can. I have bought things and had them delivered to my hotel while staying in the states. You can not buy things and have them delivered to Canada.

Yes I should have clarified that. BTW, we have found Costco a great place to buy wine.

I love shopping at the costco's in the states! The samples are huge (you really could do dinner at costco). Great deals on everything else too!

I have used my Costco membership in store and online with Costco (US). I shipped the order online to a US address though. :)

Your Costco membership is good at any Costco, anywhere in the whole world! I used to work at Costco, and we used to get some amazing looking membership cards from Korea and Japan! :goodvibes

I have used my Costco membership in store and online with Costco (US). I shipped the order online to a US address though. :)

You cannot order on line Costco.com with can. Costco card, you are asked for billing address which can only be US address. Yes, you can shop with Can. Costco card at any shop in US. If you have purchased @US Costco shops and not happy with merchandise return it at Costco in Canada. I purchased a digital clock in Florida and returned it at a local Can. Costco.

And if you are an Executive Club member, you earn the 2% on the U.S. Costco purchases as well.:woohoo:

I have rented cars through Costco.com before but I tried very recently and when I went to put in my information it said "you must be a Costco member residing in the United States to purchase travel on this Web site".

I would love to purchase a Hawaiian trip through them as they have the best flight/hotel/car deals that I have seen anywhere.

They changed sometime last year with travel. Canadians can no longer book travel through US Costco.

Not sure about rental cars, as those just require codes, so I would call the travel dept and ask them.

I wish they hadn't done this, but I called the travel dept., and they said it was for many reasons. Their cruise prices and onboard credits are great!

Tiger

They changed sometime last year with travel. Canadians can no longer book travel through US Costco.

Not sure about rental cars, as those just require codes, so I would call the travel dept and ask them.

I wish they hadn't done this, but I called the travel dept., and they said it was for many reasons. Their cruise prices and onboard credits are great!

Tiger

The rental agencies through Costco.com used to require codes but now you have to enter your American Costo number. It's a completely different system. The last time I booked through them using the codes was last May. I used to get the best rates through them.

I wonder if it's possible to buy an American membership. It would be totally worth it for Hawaii at Xmas. Something I should look into.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter