• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can book activities but not checked in online? (Silver CC)

ironz

DIS Veteran
This seems different to me from our last DCL cruise-- when our window opened (we're Silver) last time, we checked in online and then booked activities.
Tonight, I can get in there to book activities, but the link to actually check in and choose a PAT are not active.
Weird? Or something amiss?
I can check with our TA at a reasonable hour tomorrow if needed.
Not sure if the difference is that our reservations are linked with a couple we know (not really traveling with them, but wanted to be seated with them at dinner).

No, nothing amiss. Online check-in opens just after activities. It can be anywhere from 15mins to a couple of hours after the supposed opening time. We had booked three excursions (about 20mins) before our check-in opened, and we only checked in a few weeks ago. It is a pretty normal occurrence.

Thank you-- glad to know that there can be a lag in getting those functions running -- here it is, an hour later and all is working. I had time (although it is quite late) to check back, and we're all checked in!

Moderators-- you can close this (and or delete it).

Thank you-- glad to know that there can be a lag in getting those functions running -- here it is, an hour later and all is working. I had time (although it is quite late) to check back, and we're all checked in!

Moderators-- you can close this (and or delete it).
It is always a relief once everything is working, and you are safely checked in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter